I met up with my parents in the afternoon and we all headed to Ikea for some retail therapy and coffee with dime bar cake (yum, yum). It was great fun. There was face painting and balloon making for the kids to enjoy and lots of Irish music. The kids loved the balloon dogs they got from the lady!
We did try to go a little green and my eldest had green jelly which my youngest was glad to finish for him.
We had friends round this evening then for dinner and while the guys stayed at home and looked after the kids, the girls hit the town! Well ok the cinema. We went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a brilliant girly film but like always definitely not as good as the books. They are amazing.
My night was rounded up with my hubby making me a lovely cup of tea and while I blog.
I look forward to seeing how everyone else has spent their St Patricks Day when I visit the St Patricks Day Carnival.
Heading to Ikea today after Toddler Group :)
ReplyDeleteLove that green jelly!