Thursday, 17 March 2011

St Patrick's Day

I haven't blogged in a very long time but when a friend of mine told me that she was hosting a St Patricks Day blogging carnival I decided that I better start again. So why not join in and see how other people enjoy and celebrate the day.

centre

Yesterday my eldest son came home from Nursery and said that we had to look out for a wee man called a leprechaun and try to catch him. If we did he would give us a pot of gold. Still looking!! He came home all excited wearing his special hat he had made in Nursery.





My husband doesn't get today off but the kids were off school so we just had a lovely relaxing and no rush morning! It was lovely. We usually have a relaxing family day and today we went with Nana and Granda to Ikea. Not easy when you have 3 boys but the play stations are brilliant entertainment.



The boys loved having their faces painted as tigers and roaring at everyone.



As a treat for being really good tigers they enjoyed juice and green jelly. Yummy! It was tigerific!! They even managed to spend some time in the park.




We all had a lovely day. How did you spend your St Patrick's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, and so glad you blogged again!

    I went in to Belfast to photograph the parade.

    ReplyDelete